تبلیغات

Monday, May 04, 2009

Disco Attitude (2009)آهنگ دیسگو

Disco Attitude (2009)Artist: VAAlbum: Disco AttitudeDate: 2009Genre: Pop, DiscoTracks: 60Size: 368 MBBitrate: VBR kbps
Tracklist:CD1:Donna Summer - Love to Love You BabyDiana Ross - The BossGloria Gaynor - Nevr Can Say Goodbye
Barry White - Youre The First The Last My Everything (Version Edit)Boys Town Gang - Cant Take My Eyes Off YouVillage People - YMCAThe Trammps - Disco InfernoPatrick Juvet - O• Sont Les FemmesStephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like this BeforeBonnie Pointer - Heaven Must Have Sent YouCheri - Murphy’s LawDavid Christie - Saddle UpMel Brooks - Its Good to Be The KingTeena Marie - I Need Your LovinBaccara - Yes Sir I Can BoogieAlicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife (Disco Round Original Version)Patrick Cowley - MenergyMusique - In The BushMichael Zagger Band - Lets All ChantLime - Were Gonna Love Tonight
CD2:Sheila and B. Devotion - SpacerThelma Houston - Dont Leave Me this WayK.C. and The Sunshine Band - Thats The Way (I Like it)Cerrone - Give Me LoveSanta Esmeralda - Dont Let Me Be MisunderstoodThe Jackson 5 - Dancing MachineRose Royce - Car WashImagination - Just an IllusionRoy Ayers - FeverLove Unlimited Orquestra - Loves ThemeCarol Jiani - Hitn Run LoverPatrick Juvet - I Love America (Version Originale)Barry White - Cant Get Enough of Your Love BabeDonna Summer - Hot StuffDiana Ross - Im Coming OutGloria Gaynor - I Will SurvivePeaches and Herb - Shake Your Groove ThingSylvester - Do You Wanna FunkThe Pointers Sisters - Im So ExcitedDan Hartman - Instant Replay
CD3:Labelle Ft. Patti Labelle - Lady MarmeladeFrance Joli - Come to MeIrene Cara - Flashdance… What A FeelingAnita Ward - Ring My BellThe Jacksons - Blame it on The BoogieKaren Young - Hot ShotRitchie Family - The Best Disco in TownGeraldine Hunt - Cant Fake The FeelingPatrick Juvet - Lady NightImagination - Music and LightsLipps Inc. - FunkytownCerrone - SupernatureEdwin Starr - H.A.P.P.Y. RadioEruption - I Cant Stand The RainGloria Gaynor - I Am What I AmCarol Douglas - Doctors OrdersDonna Summer - Could it Be Magic (Single Version)Diana Ross - Upside DownMiquel Brown - So Many Men So Little TimeLime - Your Love
Download :

No comments: